Thank you to all those who filled in my survey on New Monks Farm - there was a fantastic response and I have submitted the results as part of my contribution to the public consultation. The results of the survey were overwhelming - local residents feel they haven't been properly consulted by the the developers, are against this proposals, are sceptical the A27 can take more traffic and opposed to the new IKEA.
The graphs you can see above reflect the results of the closed questions, i.e. those with set answers.
- Do you feel the developers have given you enough information/consulted enough?
- Overall how do you feel about the development?
- What do you think about the number of houses proposed in the plans?
- Do you think that a new school should be built next to the A27 as part of the plans or would it be better to redirect the funds to expanding schools elsewhere and use the space for something else?
- Do you support the inclusion of an IKEA superstore on the site?
- Are you confident that the A27 can accommodate additional traffic from customers?
If you haven't yet had your say I have left the survey open as I want to continue to hear from all residents who are concerned about this issue (see survey below)...