Last year there were over 750 nominations from fellow MPs for individuals or organisations to win an award at the NHS Parliamentary Awards. Following the launch of the 2019 NHS Parliamentary Awards earlier this week, I’m asking whether you know any outstanding NHS staff that you would like me to nominate for an award.
There are 10 categories where I can put forward nominations:
- The Care and Compassion Award
- The Excellence in Healthcare Award
- The Excellence in Mental Health Care Award
- The Excellence in Primary Care Award
- The Excellence in Urgent and Emergency Care Award
- The Future NHS Award
- The Health Equalities Award
- The Lifetime Achievement Award
- The Volunteer of the Year Award
- The Well-being at Work Award
The deadline for nominations is Friday 26th April.
Please visit http://www.nhsparliamentaryawards.co.uk/ to find out more, or get in touch with me via email.