GTR will be running a normal service on most Southern routes during the RMT’s strike on Wednesday and Thursday, 8 and 9 November.
A full Southern service will is planned except for the following:
· A limited West London line service will operate
· Some peak hour services between Ashford International, Rye and Hastings will not run
· The four trains a day that run in each direction between Leatherhead and Guildford will not run
· Five services to and from Littlehampton and one at Eastbourne will not operate
Gatwick Express will operate its current service between London Victoria and Gatwick Airport / Brighton. Thameslink will run a full service between London Blackfriars / London Bridge and Brighton.
South Western Railway services are also expected to be affected by strike action on the same days and the following Southern routes are expected to be busier as a result:
· Portsmouth Harbour/Southampton Central to London Victoria
· Dorking to London Victoria
· Wimbledon to London Bridge and London Victoria (Thameslink services may also be busier)
· Clapham Junction to London Victoria
Full details of service changes can be found at www.southernrailway.com/dispute and passengers are advised to check before they travel for updates on the day.